Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reasons to sleep


What makes people stronger extracts the best they have and hardens it,
It makes them stand with their weakest stance,
The last fraction of courage is what carves the stronger me,
The line dividing strength and insensitivity is anything but visible...and we dangle on either sides from time to time
,
Sometimes when tears wet my lashes and i want to relieve myself from the feeling,
I simply close my eyes....detaching them from emotions
Giving my precious eyes a reason to sleep

2 comments:

  1. What makes people stronger is the fact they weak within,
    What makes people stronger is sometimes the situation they in.
    .
    What makes people stronger……… extracts the best they have and hardens it,

    What makes people stronger is the faith that they can,
    What makes people stronger is that he’s someone’s man

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments... but they are slightly confusing..
    some of my lines are also written here.. not sure what ur trying to communicate/imply

    ReplyDelete